Thursday, May 26, 2005

Great Comments!

Here are Steve’s responses to Rhonda’s comments. (Thanks, Rhonda!)

You’re right! Tanya’s wings are now visible (and my ribbon is back on).

Thanks to you for thinking of Tanya, and the potluck dinner idea. She will love to do that. When our schedules are ironed out a little more, and she recovers from the radiation treatments (she’s still very tired much of the time), we’ll have to talk.

Tanya will be having chemo treatments 2 weeks on, 1 week off for at least the next 6-8 months. There is also the possibility that she will be doing the chemo thing indefinitely in the future.

Thank you so much for your concern for Tanya—it means so much to her (and me) to have friends and family posting messages and sending her email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're rootin' for ya'!

Take care! You are much-loved, Tanya.

dog food sugar said...

I'm a stranger and I just stumbled on this blog - thanks for telling this story. I want to wish you and your family and friends the best. I'm rooting for you as well.

Sincerely,
Kate in Houston