Wednesday, March 02, 2005

How Can You Help?

Good people like Tanya should not have to go through this--no one should. Two of my friends and co-workers, Rose and Valli, were fighting breast cancer at the same time as Tanya. I heard this weekend that a rock climbing friend, Fred Padgett, has lung cancer. Another climbing friend, Mick Strole, has been battling cancer for years. Another climbing friend, Bill Stinson, recently lost his battle with cancer.

I'm more determined than ever to do my best to make the upcoming relay a success. I will donate at least $25 for the next four people who sign up for Tanya's relay team, Tanya's Trixsters, and commit to raising $100 by March 11. You'll already be a quarter of the way to that goal when you join the team! I look forward to having a great time with you at the relay, too.

If you can't join the team, please click on one of the relay links in the side bar and make a donation in honor of those you know and love who have dealt with cancer or are battling it now. And thank you for your concern about Tanya and helping in the race to cure cancer!

No comments: